Abhyanga & Shiroabhyanga - Body & Head massage
Experience the blissful rejuvenation of Abhyanga Massage, a traditional Ayurvedic therapy known for its profound healing and relaxation benefits. This full-body massage is performed with warm organic herbal oils selected specifically for your unique constitution and actual state of health, allowing for a deeply nourishing and therapeutic experience.
In Ayurveda, Abhyanga is considered one of the most important pillars for maintaining health. It is a rejuvenating treatment that helps strengthen the tissues, improve circulation, promote vitality, reduce toxins, alleviate stress, and much more.
Our Abhyanga & Shiroabyhanga treatment can be the ultimate holistic therapy for relaxation & mental calmness and is one of the signature therapies of traditional Ayurveda. During the Abhyanga Massage, gentle pressure using long, rhythmic strokes that cover the entire body. The warm herbal oils penetrate deeply into the skin, revitalising the body and balancing the doshas. This holistic massage not only promotes physical well-being but also provides a sense of mental and emotional harmony
We use 100% organic and raw Ayurvedic herbal oils to nourish your skin, body, hair and scalp to relax the mind with natural scents. This treatments helps to let go of tension in the head, neck and upper back area and whole body.In each treatment, we work holistically - not only aiming to relieve physical, but also mental ailments. Explore what we treat here.
- Upon arrival, you will be warmly welcomed into a tranquil and serene atmosphere conducive to relaxation and rejuvenation.
- We will assess your dosha (constitution) and actual state of health to select the appropriate herbal oils that suit your unique needs.
- Using smooth, flowing strokes, the herbal oil is gently applied all over the body, paying special attention to vital energy points and areas of tension.
- You can enjoy a deep state of relaxation by sensing the herbal essences of the warm oil poured on the top of your head - your crown chakra
- While massaging your body, scalp, head, neck, ears, and shoulders, we trigger the tissues to release tension and bring back stagnant energy into a continuous flow
- We harmonise your individual bio energy by rebalancing your unique constitution of your doshas
- Enjoy a deep state of surrender in a powerful integration phase
The treatment can offer relief from:
- Tired eyes from blue screens
- Poor eyesight
- Tension and pain in the neck-and shoulder area
The treatment can offer relief from any conditions related to:
- Feelings of being stuck in patterns or any life situations
The treatment can cause:
Increased blood and lymphatic circulation, promoting detoxification and improved immune function
Relief from muscle tension, stiffness, and joint pain
Enhanced nourishment and hydration of the skin
Hormonal Balance: Abhyanga massage may have positive effects on hormonal balance, including a decrease in cortisol levels (a stress hormone) and an increase in serotonin and dopamine levels (hormones associated with mood regulation and well-being).
Pacifies the nervous system.
Improved digestion and metabolism
Rejuvenation and vitality
- Healing and rejuvenation for skin, body and mind
- Resolution of pain through tension
- Resolution of stagnant energy, also our life-force sexual energy
- Resolution of tension in the face and throughout the body
- An increase in blood flow
Deep relaxation and stress reduction
Balanced emotions and improved mood
Mental clarity and improved focus
Promotion of restful sleep
Elevated overall sense of well-being and inner harmony.
Indulge in the transformative experience of our Abhyanga Massage, where ancient Ayurvedic wisdom combines with skilled touch to restore balance, vitality, and a profound sense of relaxation to your body, mind, and spirit.
The treatment can cause:
- A deep connection to self and higher self
- Expansion of your consciousness
- More balance and mindfulness
- Happiness and deep relaxation