SKIND gift card
There is no better gift than gifting a loved one a piece of best skin care products & holistic ayurveda healing treatments.
With SKIND gift cards, you can gift a piece of wholeness and the ability to purchase our treatments, online courses or products, or a combination - all with one gift card.
Simply chose your favourable amount and you will receive the gift card via email.
Date of last update: 19 February 2022
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital SKIND gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to gift cards purchased online through the SKIND website (www.skind.earth) as well as gift cards purchased in our studio.
- SKIND reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our SKIND gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your SKIND gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. SKIND gift cards remain the property of SKIND who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your SKIND gift card can be redeemed in our on-side shop in our studio or online at www.skind.earth for all - treatments, courses and products provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- For gift cards purchased online, SKIND will provide you with specific denominations to choose from; in-store, you can select any amount to load on to your gift card.
- Your SKIND gift card is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of activation (date of purchase). A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your SKIND gift card is lost or stolen, SKIND is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. SKIND cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a SKIND gift card as a result of theft or fraud. SKIND cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use by another party.
- Should your SKIND gift card become damaged, SKIND will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.